European Workshop on Market Design
The CEPS & the ENS Paris-Saclay, in collaboration with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Panthéon-Assas University (Paris 2), the University of Cologne (UoC) and the Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) organize a yearly workshop on market design. The workshop takes place over two days, and aims to bring together researchers from academia and industry practitioners working on problems that frequently arise when designing markets.
The 3rd edition will be held at the ZEW in Mannheim, on 5-6 June 2023.
The programme will be available by mid of May.
Registration and Contact
If you would like to attend and participate, please register per e-mail by 1st May, 2023.
• Olivier Bos, CEPS, ENS Paris-Saclay
• Nicolas Fugger, University of Cologne & ZEW Mannheim
• Vitali Gretschko, ZEW Mannheim
• Daniil Larionov, ZEW Mannheim
• Elena Katok, University of Dallas at Texas
• Nora Szech, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology