Long-Run Dynamics in Economics Workshop 2023
This workshop is organized in the long tradition of the OLG Days initiated by Philippe Michel. Submissions are not restricted to overlapping generation models, but broadly include papers in macroeconomic dynamics and quantitative theory. Working papers and works in progress are welcome.
There is no conference fee, and the organization of the workshop will cover food and accommodation (two nights). Participants will cover travel expenses, except for PhD students. We strongly encourage participants to attend the whole workshop. Moreover, we encourage participation by both junior and senior people.
Submissions should be sent to : mail to
Submission deadline : January, 15th 2023
Sending decisions : February, 15th 2023
• Nicolas Abad (LERN, University of Rouen)
• Thomas Baudin (IESEG)
• David De La Croix (IRES, University of Louvain)
• Giorgio Fabbri (CNRS, GAEL)
• Natacha Raffin (CEPS, ENS-Paris-Saclay)
• Thomas Seegmuller (CNRS, AMSE)
• Bertrand Wigniolle (University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne / Paris School of Economics)