CEPS Decentralized School of Economic Theory
Workshops & Conferences
Complementarities in Infrastructure: Evidence from Indian Agriculture
- Paris Saclay Seminar
Oliver Vanden Eynde (PSE-CNRS)
How Competition Shapes Information in Auctions
- Economic theory Seminar
Agathe Pernoud (University of Chicago)
The Centre for Economics in Paris-Saclay, federation of research units at paris-saclay, is located on two campuses, at ENS Paris-Saclay and University of Evry-Val d’Essonne. It combines excellence of research, ambitious master and doctoral programme, aiming to reply to modern economic challenges in public debate. CEPS activities in short :
- Last Academic Publications and Working Papers.
- Scientific Events : Seminars, Workshops & Conferences, Lectures.
- Research Groups : Applied Economics & Policy, Economic Theory, Macroeconomics.
- Master training : Master of Economics (research master), Master of Finance (professional master), Master of Innovation, Market and Data Science (professional master).
- PhD Track and PhD Programme.
© Michel Denancé (RPWB)